Sybil's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story with Death, Jaevyn and Chaey xD

3 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Story with Death, Jaevyn and Chaey xD - Page 2 Empty Re: Story with Death, Jaevyn and Chaey xD

Post  Sybil Corvax Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Halo stared at them for a long moment.
"Seriously? I don't have to do anything?" He muttered, brushing some hair behind his ear.
He then smirked.
"Great. Perfect. I won't need to expend any of my energy." He gave a small shrug.
"In Limbo, you can get something to eat there. But, I'm letting you know now, it's a little different there than it is here or on any other plane."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

https://sybilsrealm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Story with Death, Jaevyn and Chaey xD - Page 2 Empty Re: Story with Death, Jaevyn and Chaey xD

Post  Jaevyn Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:07 pm

"Ya, ya, ya," Chaey grumbled. "No powers, we get it." Jaevyn pouted.
"Damn," he grumbled.
"You wanted to go," Chaey told him.
"Ya, and you'll see why later," Jaevyn replied with a grin. Chaey paused and watched him walk through the barrier towards Halo.
"Wait, what?" he asked, following him. He waved a hand and the altar disappeared. "What did you see?" he asked Jaevyn. Jaevyn looked back at him and grinned.
"What are you talking about?" he asked. "You know me. I hate fighting. I'm lazy, like him," he said, jabbing a thumb at Halo. Chaey sighed, shaking his head. Alright, Jaevyn was playing stupid; he could go with that. He took Jaevyn's head, glaring at Halo.
"What're you waiting for then?" he snapped. "Get on with it. Our time is precious and not to be wasted by an ass like you." Jaevyn laughed.
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Halo watched the two for a long moment and then sighed, lifting his arm. Flicking his wrist casually, a white portal opened up.
"There it is." The young man murmured.
"You walk through that portal and Death will be waiting for you." He yawned and stretched his arms.
"Just don't pull any plugs out on the way in."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Jaevyn grinned. "What happens if we do pull one of them out?" he asked deviously.
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Halo stared at Jaevyn blankly.
"You don't want to know what happens."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:20 pm

"Yes, I do," Jaevyn replied. Chaey sighed.
"Trust me, if you don't tell him, he'll do it," he muttered.
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Halo sighed softly and rubbed the side of his head.
"Ugh...fine. Death has a bad habit. Unplug any of those plugs and he'll try to kill you."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Jaevyn laughed. "We can't die though," he replied sweetly. Chaey smacked him in the head and glared at him. Jaevyn pouted and held his head. "You suck." He headed through the portal, looking around. Chaey sighed, shaking his head and followed after him.
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Halo rolled his eyes and watched as the portal closed after them.
"Heh..."
--
The journey through the portal was short. Extremely short. As soon as you were to step through, you ended up on the other side. Limbo. All beings within it, other than Death, were limited powerless.
Music blased from the speakers of a stereo system, sounding much like Green Day's American Idiot.

No person, though, could be seen, though many power plugs littered the office-like room.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Jaevyn laughed. "I love this song!" he said happily and started singing along to it. Chaey rolled his eyes and looked around.
"What a pig sty," he muttered, picking his way through the office to the stereo and turning it down.
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:21 pm

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" A voice suddenly boomed.
"Who the hell is playing with the knobs?! No one plays with the knobs!" Out of another room which was adjacent to the office, a young man came flying out after having kicked open the door.
"It's almost as bad as if you were to pull a plug! No one plays with the knobs!" He was tall, obviously fit which his black tank top visibly showed.

He had hair of a light sand color and silver colored eyes. He wore a pair of black leather gloves and a black pair of jeans. A silver amulet with a red ruby in the center hung from his neck. On top of his head sat a pair of tinted sunglasses.

Seeing the two males that had entered his office, he frowned.
"Alright, what's the big idea?!"
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Chaey and Jaevyn exchanged a look. "Your little henchman with blonde hair said you wanted to see us," Chaey said dully. "What do you want?" Jaevyn watched this new male quietly with a faint smile; he was exactly how he had seen him.
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Death blinked a moment, obviously a little out of it. Then, his eyes took a dark look to them as he pointed to the large pile of papers on his desk.
"That's what I wanted to see you about! Do you have any idea how long it's going to take me to finish that?! If you had of continued on with your little...whatever it was, I would've had like billions of those to do! Now, you're going to do that." He replied a little hotly.

Some of the papers were dated back to several weeks ago.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Jaevyn went to the papers and started going through them. He paused and grinned. "I remember that one," he laughed. He continued going through them. "And that one," he said, setting it aside. "Oh, this one was really fun." He paused. "What do you want done with these?" he asked and paused. "Do you have a fireplace? It'll help."
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:44 am

Death blinked.
"A fireplace?" He murmured and then tapped his chin thoughtfully.
"Why didn't I think of that?"
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:57 am

Chaey mumbled something and Jaevyn laughed. "It'd be a lot easier just to throw them into a fireplace." He grinned. "You're the only one with powers here, make one!"
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:04 am

Death grinned and snapped his fingers. Immediately, a huge blazing fireplace merged from the wall, equipped with fire.
"Haha! This will be fun. Damned paperwork..."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:06 am

Jaevyn grinned and held a stack of papers out to him. "Would you care to toss the first bunch?" he asked sweetly. Chaey shook his head; it seemed that Jaevyn was already making friends with this guy.
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:10 am

Death grinned deviously and grabbed the papers, throwing them into the fireplace. It raged with the new fuel.
"Die papers! Die! You will never bother me again! At least until I get more..."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:13 am

Jaevyn laughed and clapped his hands, grinning, handing him more. Once all those papers were gone, Jaevyn turned to Death. "So, who are you?" he asked, tilting his head to the side and watching the male.
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:15 am

"Who am I?" Death questioned.
He then grinned and pointed to himself with his thumb.
"I'm Death! Haha! The one who controls who lives and dies!"
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:19 am

"Really? So if I killed someone, you would decide if they lived or died?" Jaevyn asked sweetly. He paused. "Are you the only one? Cuz I think there's more than one Death, only the other's a girl and she lives with her brother. Oh, but I also think she's from a different planet. And then there's Vincent. He's a grim reaper. Does he work for you? Or is he self employed? Do you know him? I don't know him. But he sounds like a fun guy. He's got three little brothers, they're triplets and then-" Chaey put his hand over Jaevyn's mouth.
"You're rambling again," he hissed in his ear. Jaevyn's face flushed and he smiled sheepishly.
"Mmmphf," he replied, which was supposed to be "Sorry."
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:55 am

Death blinked once.
"Uhhh...." He stared at the two for a moment.
"Oh! I just remembered that I left my game on pause!" He turned quickly and bolted into the next room, obviously having been distracted by the prospect of continuing whatever he had been doing.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:59 am

"Ooh!" Jaevyn laughed and followed him. "What're you playing?"
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:18 am

Death sat himself down on the floor and picked up the game controller, resuming his game. Immediately, he was sucked into a world of zombie slaughter and paid Jaevyn almost no attention.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next