Sybil's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story with Death, Jaevyn and Chaey xD

3 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Story with Death, Jaevyn and Chaey xD Empty Story with Death, Jaevyn and Chaey xD

Post  Jaevyn Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:36 am

(I didn't know what else to call it haha)

The purple and blue haired male sighed loudly, dragging his feet as he followed his darker haired companion. "Why do we have to do it this way?" he whined. "Why can't we just do it and not think about it?"
"Because the last time we did that, it failed, epically. And I distinctly remember telling you that next time we'll be doing things my way." The brighter coloured male pouted miserably and folded his arms across his chest, yet continued to follow him.
"You're no fun, Chaey."
"I want this to work, Jaevyn. We need this to work." Jaevyn bowed his head, remaining silent.
"Thanks for making me feel useless," he mumbled quietly. Chaey sighed and stopped and Jaevyn nearly walked into him. Chaey turned to face him and suddenly pushed him roughly against the wall, kissing him heatedly and shocking the breath out of him. When Chaey pulled away, Jaevyn was breathless and shocked.
"Don't you ever say that again," Chaey snarled, gripping Jaevyn's neck tightly. Jaevyn whimpered faintly, watching him quietly. "Understood?" Jaevyn nodded slightly, tears in his eyes. Chaey released him and sighed, shaking his head. "I don't know what to do with you some days," he grumbled.
"I-I'm sorry," Jaevyn whispered, quickly brushing his tears out of his eyes. Chaey was in a mood now, and it frightened him more than anything he had ever come up against. Especially since Chaey knew all of his weaknesses and could use them against him easily. Chaey glanced over at him and sighed. He pulled him into his arms and hugged him.
"You know you're not useless, Jaev," he whispered to him. "You come up with amazing ideas, you just don't seem to know how to make them happen." He held Jaevyn at arms length and sighed at the look in Jaevyn's eyes; it tugged at his heart and made it ache so horribly. "That's why I'm here," he said softly. "You come up with the amazing ideas and I put them into action." Jaevyn gave a small smile and nodded. Chaey nodded and pulled Jaevyn back into his arms, hugging him again. Jaevyn wrapped his arms around Chaey's waist, returning the embrace. They stood there for a moment before Chaey gently kissed Jaevyn's cheek and released him. He cupped Jaevyn's jaw and lifted his bowed head. "Now can we please do this?" Jaevyn sighed and nodded.
"Okay," he whispered. Chaey sighed.
"Tell you what, after we're done here, we'll go somewhere and I'll let you blow something up, alright?" he asked. Jaevyn's eyes lit up.
"Oh really?" he asked hopefully.
"Really. I promise." Jaevyn grinned happily.
"Okay! What're we waiting for? Let's get this show on the road!" And he ran ahead. Chaey sighed, shaking his head; it was amazing he could put up with this guy.
By the time Chaey reached the small courtyard, Jaevyn had already drawn the appropriate symbols in the dirt and was just setting up the ritual altar. Jaevyn looked back, his tongue sticking out of his mouth and he smiled faintly. "Is this right?" he asked, pointing to the altar. Chaey walked up and paused, looking over the altar. He shifted something more to the left before nodding.
"Good job," he said and placed a kiss against Jaevyn's cheek. Jaevyn grinned and nodded.
"So, are we ready?" he asked hopefully, clapping his hands. Chaey nodded and stepped back. He looked around before looking to Jaevyn.
"Make sure we don't get interrupted," he hissed. Jaevyn saluted and set up a glowing blue barrier around the courtyard, blocking the whole area from view from the outside. Chaey nodded and closed his eyes, spreading his arms as he started to quietly whisper a chant. Jaevyn knelt nearby, watching quietly. The symbols on the ground started to glow and Jaevyn grinned; this was working. The signs seemed to start to lift off the ground and started floating around the courtyard. Jaevyn laughed, clapping again and soon the signs came to a rest above the altar. There was a bright light and the air in front of Chaey started to split open; heat instantly started coming from this split. The portal to Hell was opening.

(I was thinking that Death's guys come around and stop them, cuz if they get that portal open, there's gonna be a LOT of trouble! So that's what I was thinking... and then they either take Jaevyn and Chaey to Death or Jaevyn and Chaey get away, do it again and then get caught again Razz and THEN taken to Death... lol whatcha think?)
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Story with Death, Jaevyn and Chaey xD Empty Re: Story with Death, Jaevyn and Chaey xD

Post  Sybil Corvax Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:01 am

In the midst of this, there was a bright flash of light and two men stood in front of the portal.
One was taller than the other, dark hair and eyes. He looked to be in his thirties and he was dressed all in black. His counterpart was significant years younger, with long blonde and black hair. His eyes were a bright green and he was dressed in a white and black t-shirt as well as black pants. He looked bored, for the most part while his companion seemed infuriated.

(lol, and I have no idea what they're going to say yet lolz)
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

https://sybilsrealm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Story with Death, Jaevyn and Chaey xD Empty Re: Story with Death, Jaevyn and Chaey xD

Post  Jaevyn Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Jaevyn saw them and gasped. "Aw fuck!" he groaned. "What do you want?" The portal expanded; Chaey was really good at keeping his focus and he didn't let the sudden arrival of two other males deter him from what he was doing and a few of the more malevolent souls started to try and crawl out of the portal.

Last edited by Jaevyn on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:34 am

"Halo, take care of the souls, I will close the portal." The blonde nodded, but released a small sigh.
"Fine, Serpentine...but don't take too long."
"Of course not." The darker haired male replied with a slight smirk.
He turned his attention breifly to Jaevyn.
"Death isn't happy...you're going to make his job very difficult if you succeed in your plans. It is our job to stop you." Serpentine replied monotonously and a dark aura surrounded him, his eyes glowed red.
"I suggest you stop now before it is too late."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:58 am

A dark grin spread across Jaevyn's lips. "Oh?" he whispered, a hand against the ground. "Too late for what?" Chaey shook his head slightly and kept his focus on the portal, making it wider; more of the souls tried crawling through.
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:26 am

Red surrounded Serpentine and he glowered at Jaevyn.
"You won't only have me to deal with. Death himself is not pleased." His eyes narrowed.
"Unless you'd like to meet with him face to face, you will stop this madness."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 am

Jaevyn laughed. "Hm, a one on one with Death? I dunno, could be fun," he said deviously. The ground beneath Serpentine's feet started to rumble and Jaevyn grinned innocently as the ground suddenly split open, sucking him down into the earth.
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:41 pm

Serpentine seemed unfazed and almost immediately, large black wings sprouted from his back, keeping him from falling into the hole. In an instant, red lightning flashed at Jaevyn's feet.
"In all fairness, I missed on purpose."
"Yo, Serpentine! Dude, hurry up! Really, stop showing off!" Halo called, easily shoving several souls back into Hell.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:20 pm

"Ooooo! Show off!" Jaevyn laughed. One of the spirits howled in agony and bolted from the portal out to where they were, hitting Serpentine in the back and knocking him to the ground. Jaevyn laughed and went over to him, straddling his back and pinning him down. "Oooo, these are gorgeous!" He plucked a feather from Serpentine's wing and twisted it in front of his face. "Where'd you get these? I want some!" he laughed. He leaned down and wrapped his arms around Serpentine's neck, hugging him. He rested his cheek against Serpentine's before kissing it. "You're really pretty," he whispered with a laugh. "Can I have you?" Chaey's focus faltered faintly and the portal closed a few inches.
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:06 pm

Serpentine let out a small cry of pain and he glared up at Jaevyn. His vantage point taken away from him...he was almost useless on the ground. He was pinned to the ground, struggling to get back up, but wasn't having much luck.
Meanwhile, Halo took notice that the portal shrunk by several inches and his grass-green eyes flashed. Flicking his wrist, a bright white light shone throughout the sky and temporarily created a sheild which blocked the souls from escaping Hell.
He then turned his attention towards the pinned Serpentine before glancing towards Chaey. Halo then smirked.
"Hehe...I've got it. Serpentine!" The winged man growled a little before closing his eyes.
He didn't like this at all, but he knew exactly what Halo was thinking.
Managing to get himself free just enough, he flipped himself out from under Jaevyn and pinned the other to the ground. His eyes, flashed red once again.
"I really, REALLY despise this." He growled, firmly pressing his lips up against the other male's.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:24 pm

Jaevyn gasped faintly, his eyes wide as he stared up at the man kissing him. Chaey looked over and a deep growl formed in his throat. The portal snapped shut and he went over to where Serpentine and Jaevyn were. Without thinking twice or even about the consequences, he kicked Serpentine in the side, kicking him off his lighter haired companion. Stepping over Jaevyn, he continued to kick at the man. He then knelt down and grabbed the collar of Serpentine's shirt, lifting his shoulders off the ground a bit. "If you ever touch him again, I'll rip your fucking wings clean out of your back and shove them so far up your ass you'll be coughing out feathers," he snarled and by the look in his eyes, he wasn't lying. "Got it?"
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:31 pm

"Nng..." Serpentine grunted with pain, blood trickling through the corner of his mouth as he stared up into the furious eyes of Chaey.
Frankly, given that he was threatened, he didn't seem all that afraid.
Halo stepped forwards, his arms crossed in front of his chest.
"Well, that's pointless. Threatening him. He's not scared of anything." He muttered.
"So, could you drop him please? I don't think he liked that anymore than you did. He's not into...ANYTHING at all. Just work. He wouldn't have done it if it weren't for his job...our job."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Chaey growled dangerously and lifted Serpentine clean off his feet before throwing him at Halo. He went to Jaevyn, who was wiping his lips with a look of disgust on his face. "Ew!" he whimpered. "He tasted horrible!" Chaey sighed and wrapped his arms protectively around Jaevyn, glaring at the other two.
"Let's get out of here," he growled. Jaevyn nodded and suddenly, the two vanished, leaving Halo and Serpentine to clean up the mess they made.
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Halo stepped aside as Serpentine landed with a 'thud' and the blonde rubbed at his forehead, groaning a little.
"Aww, great. Just great!" He turned around at the rubble that surrounded them.
Serpentine stiffly got to his feet, wincing a little with pain.
"Now we gotta clean up after them." Halo went on.
"...I really, REALLY hate this job."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Chaey pulled Jaevyn down the street, holding his wrist in an iron-like grip. "Ch-Chaey, you're hurting me, stop," Jaevyn whispered. Chaey growled and suddenly slammed Jaevyn up against the wall again.
"How dare you let him do that?" he growled. "You're mine!"
"I-I know I am. I-he, he caught me by surprise. I-I didn't know he was going to do that," Jaevyn whispered, trembling faintly. Chaey growled again and suddenly backhanded Jaevyn.
"You're mine," he hissed again. "If I see that happen again." He snarled and slammed his fist against the wall; Jaevyn jumped and whimpered faintly, cowering before him.
"I-I'm sorry," he whimpered quietly. Chaey growled and pushed away from him, turning his back to him and running his fingers through his hair, gripping it tightly. Jaevyn brought a hand up to his cheek, rubbing it slightly; it burned from where Chaey had just struck him. Chaey's cheek too was turning red from the strike. "I'm really sorry, Chaey." Chaey took a deep breath, forcing himself to calm down before he turned to look at his companion and creator. The sight made his heart ache and he went to him, pulling him into his arms.
"It's not your fault," he whispered. Jaevyn put his arms around him, hugging him and resting his head against Chaey's shoulder. "Be more careful next time though." Jaevyn nodded, trying to fight back the tears in his eyes.
"I-I'll make it up to you," he whispered, looking up at Jaevyn. "I promise." Chaey lightly cupped his cheek before kissing the reddened one lightly, making it feel better.
"I look forward to it," he whispered with a small smile. Jaevyn smiled faintly and nodded before he paused.
"Should we try it again?" he whispered. Chaey shook his head.
"Not yet," he said quietly. "Let's head home for a while. It'll give us some time to cool off and come up with a plan." Jaevyn sighed and rolled his eyes slightly, nodding.
"Okay," he mumbled. Chaey took his hand, being gentle with him now and they headed home. Once there though, the heat seemed to instantly be turned up and Chaey pulled Jaevyn into a crushing embrace and a breathtaking kiss. It wasn't long before Chaey had Jaevyn naked and bent over the side of the couch. He spared no time in taking Jaevyn, making him scream in absolute pleasure. They were at it for the rest of the day and most of the night.

The night was cold and Jaevyn wrapped his arms around his body, shivering faintly. "I should've brought a coat," he grumbled as Chaey picked the lock on the cemetery gates. Chaey sighed and paused before taking off his own coat and handing it to Jaevyn. Jaevyn grinned, wrapping it around his shoulders. "Thanks," he whispered. Chaey rolled his eyes and returned to picking the lock. With a click, it came free and Chaey pushed the gate open, stepping inside and looking around cautiously to make sure no one had seen them. Jaevyn glanced around before following him into the graveyard as well. "I hope you're right about this," he whispered.
"I will be." Chaey took Jaevyn's hand and led him further into the darkness of the graveyard. Jaevyn looked around uneasily and sighed, chewing his lip slightly. He stayed close to Chaey, hugging his arm. They reached the far end of the cemetery and Chaey stopped. "We'll do it here," he whispered and Jaevyn nodded. "Set up the stakes." Jaevyn nodded again and pulled a pile of crystals stakes from the backpack he had on his back. He walked in a circle, sticking them in the ground. The instant he did, they burst into life and started glowing, lighting up the area and putting a protective barrier around the two of them. Chaey nodded and while Jaevyn set up the barrier, got to work on the altar. It was easier now that it had been done before and it didn't take them long to get the portal started and slowly opening. Jaevyn looked around, staying close to Chaey; in the faint light of the crystals a bruise could be made out on each other their cheeks from where Chaey had struck Jaevyn a few days before. Jaevyn kept his eyes and ears alert, looking for the two that had interrupted last time.
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:46 am

"Ugh, you two are very, very annoying. Can't you do something else than try to wreak havoc on earth?" Halo's bored tone suddenly asked.
He stood on opposite side of Chaey and Jaevyn, leaning up against a tombstone. His two tone hair whisked lightly around his face in a light wind and pure white feathers from the wings sprouting from his shoulders were ruffled. His arms were crossed and his eyes were closed, almost as though he was sleeping.

"You two are nothing but trouble and Death wants to have a talk with you." He muttered.
"And Serpentine is late too...looks like I'll have to deal with you myself."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:30 pm

Jaevyn looked over at him and groaned. "Stay out of it!" he cried out. "You don't know what you're dealing with!" He paused and grinned. "Unless you know the location of the real Pandora's Box."
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:45 pm

Halo opened one eye and sighed.
"Pandora's Box?" He murmured.
"Huh...so that's what you're after..." He stood up straight and stretched his arms.
"Well, I actually DO know where it is."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:47 pm

"Really?" Jaevyn asked hopefully. "Where?" Chaey sighed, rolling his eyes. His counterpart was so gullible.
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Halo shrugged slightly.
"Well, it's not in Hell, I'm telling you that. I mean, really, down there? Not the best place for it."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Jaevyn cocked his head. "Who said we were looking for it in Hell?" he asked with a devious grin.
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Halo rose a brow.
"Well, if that's not why you're opening the Portal to Hell..then why are you doing it?" He asked.
He still seemed to be rather bored about it, but he tilted his head slightly.
"Unless you're just really fricken bored any enjoy seeing the human race in complete terror..."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:43 pm

Jaevyn brought a finger to his lips thoughtfully before he grinned. "Yup, that's about it," he replied with a laugh.
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Halo released a small sigh.
"Well, then I guess I really don't have much of a choice." He grumbled.
"Orders are orders. I gotta fight you to take you back to Death. Ugh...troublesome..."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:52 pm

"Fight?" Jaevyn asked. "Who said you had to fight? Ya know-" He paused, his eyes momentarily going blank before he blinked. "Okay," he said quietly. "We'll go with you." Chaey's jaw dropped.
"We'll what?" he asked. Jaevyn looked up at him with a smile.
"We'll go with him," he replied sweetly. He paused again and looked to Halo. "Will we get something to eat? I'm hungry."
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next