Sybil's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Koto Twins

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Koto Twins - Page 4 Empty Re: The Koto Twins

Post  Aya Thu May 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Aito looked annoyed. "Great, I hope we don't go up against them. I hate dodging around crap like that." She couldn't help but be a little amused to see the silver-haired guy...did the kids call him Kabuto?... get what was coming to him.
Aya
Aya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Thu May 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Aiko glanced to her slightly.
"Mm, though it wouldn't be very difficult." She murmured softly, inching a little closer to the group of genin out of mere curiousity.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

https://sybilsrealm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aya Sun May 30, 2010 6:09 pm

"Maybe not, but that stuff makes battles so stupid." Aito crossed her arms, grumpy just from the thought.

"Quit down You worthless bastards!!"

A group of leaf nin appeared in a poof of smoke, lead by a tall black-clad man.

He smiled, scars streatching to marr an already grim face. "Thanks for waiting... I am Morino Ibiki, the examiner for the chunin selection exam's first test."

Many of the genin gulped, terrified by the man's very appearance. Aito supressed a snort at their fear.
Aya
Aya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Mon May 31, 2010 2:40 pm

Aiko watched on and sighed slightly at her sister's antics before turning her attention to the proctor.
He seemed to have been one of the many ninja to have undergone torturous devices, just judging on appearance alone.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aya Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:37 pm

He ignored the reactions of the chunin-hopefuls, turning instead to point at the sound nin who had attacked. "Hidden Sound guys, stop doing as you please before the exam. Do you want to fail already?"

The leader of the group bowed his head slightly, recognizing the more experienced man. "My apologies... this is our first time..." His voice was devoid of any disrespect as he continued. "We got carried away."

The proctor grumbled a little. He scanned the crowd. "This is a good opportunity to say this. There will be no fighting without the permission of the examiner..."

Aito grumbled to herself quietly. Personally, she thought the whole thing was a waste of time. Whatever wimps may be weeded out here could be weeded out in the arena. She zoned back in as he finished saying how there was no killing, blah de blah de blah... and some of the other nin looked like they were going to wet themselves. Pathetic.

"...

Last edited by Aya on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aya
Aya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Aiko on the other hand played closer attention to the rules than her sister, watching the expression of the proctor closely before tilting her head.

"Hmm...."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aya Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:53 pm

"...You will pick one of these tabs and sit in the seat assigned to you..."

Aito almost groaned with relief. Finally, they were getting somewhere. She practically zoomed up to the front, barely avoiding collisions with several nin as she got in line.
Aya
Aya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Aiko sighed softly and shook her head before she followed suit. Being less impatient than her sister or any of the other ninja, she ended up near the back of the line. But, that was fine.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aya Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Aito, on the other hand, quickly found herself in front of the offered bucket, and she grabbed a number. "Five..... Five?!?" Aito groaned. She didn't like written exams, but this took the cake. How was she supposed to watch the other genins sweat in their seats if she was in front of them?! She would be bored out of her skull in no time. If only they had allowed fighting...

She took her seat, then swung around on it to glance back at the lineup. Typically, Aiko was near the end, thanks to her annoyingly laid-back attitude. Aito usually didn't mind if it didn't involve her, but this time it meant an agonizingly long wait before she found out how far away they were from each other. She scanned the line again for Chi-chi. there she was, standing in the middle of the line.... staring vacantly ahead. Great. Aito groaned as she watched the guy behind Chi-chi eyed her like one would a strange zoo animal.
Aya
Aya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:07 pm

Aiko waited patiently and was amused with how things were panning out. Chi-Chi drew the number seven and when Aiko finally got to the front and drew her number, she was pleased; though she was just glad it was over with.

"Ah, twenty."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aya Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Aito turned one last time to see where her teammates were, then stared up at the menacingly tall examiner in front of her.

"Do not turn your tests over." He said, probably because a few idiots had been about to do so. "Listen closely to what I have to say."

Aito tried to suppress a yawn as nin around her stiffened in anticipation. She really wanted to grumble about being in the front, but wisely stayed silent. She proceeded to daydream as the man went on and on about points and cheating. All random crap that she didn't give a shit about, so she didn't really listen.

"...And those that lose all their initial points during the test and those that don't answer any questions correctly... Will be failed along with their two teammates."

Aito straitened, glancing anxiously down her row to where chi-chi sat, humming faintly. She wouldn't fail... right?

"The exam will last one hour..." the man frowned slightly, drawing out the next few words.

Aito wondered if he was enjoying himself.

"Ok... Begin!"
Aya
Aya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Sitting near the back, Aiko glanced at her test and couldn't hold back a slight smile. A brief glance to the front and she watched as Chi-Chi began to do her thing. Good, everything was working well.

Holding her pencil, Aiko glanced around the test room and blinked as she watched several of the nin begin to panic about the contents of the test. She glanced at hers again.

Oh...chunin level questions.

She smiled again and set herself to work.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aya Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Aito doodled a cartoon of herself crushing some random nin with her sword. She found the whole thing boring, boring boring. It had only been about 30 minutes, and her sheet was already filled with the answers. She had tried to draw it out on purpose, to have less time to sit around but really... these questions reminded her of old exams she took in back at her village. Too easy. She moved to another free corner on her test, starting yet another drawing.
Aya
Aya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Aiko peered at her full test and looked up just in time to see yet another squad get more or less booted from the exam room. She sighed lightly.

To think, they got caught so easily. Mm...their recon abilities are miserable.

The dark haired woman stretched her arms above her head and sighed, closing her eyes. She smiled faintly to herself.

I should've done that instead. Despite already knowing all the answers.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aya Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:39 am

The proctor Ibiki increased his unnerving stare, face growing grimmer. "OK. And now we will begin the 10th question."

Aito paused from her drawing, leaving her Chi-chi sketch with only a head and two boobs.
Aya
Aya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:41 am

Aiko glanced up, eyes scanning the room. Everyone seemed to tense up, but she was only further intrigued as she waited for the proctor to go on.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aya Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:03 pm

"Now, before we get to it... i'd like to go over the added rules for this question." The head examiner spoke slowly, making sure everyone was listening closely.

Aito really did groan out loud this time, earning herself a sharp glare from the scarred man.

She was saved from a reprimand when one of the sand genin reentred, followed by what looked like an exam official.

The proctor chuckled, somehow managing to sound even more menancing. "Nice timing. Was your doll-playing benifitial?"

The sand nin's eyes widened, giving away his guilt.

"Just sit down." Ibiki's eyes, returned to the ret of the chuniin hoopefuls. "I'll now explain. these are... the rules of despiration."

Aito raised an eyebrow.

"First, for this tenth question, you must choose whether or not to take it."

Another one of the sand nin, probably a teamate, couldn't take it anymore. "Chose?! What happens if we chose not to?!" She yelled, half rising from her seat.

"Wimp." Aito muttered, grinning in return to another glare from the proctor.

Aya
Aya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Aiko looked up and glanced towards the nin before sighing and looking to the front.

"That's a question obviously not very well thought out." She murmured softly.

"Obviously if we're given a choice and we don't choose to make an attempt to answer the question, we're out for the count. Meaning, farewell come back next year to try again." She stretched and smiled faintly.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aya Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:44 pm

The examiner's eys narrowed as he turned to survey Aiko. "You are almost right, but no." He muttered darkly. "Those who do not answer correctly lose the right to ever take the chunin exams again!"

Aya
Aya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Aiko shrugged slightly and smiled gently.

"So, I was a little off. Oh well." She closed her eyes lightly and yawned a little.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aya Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:43 pm

some of the other nin stared at her incredulously. Aito just smiled wryly.

A young Leaf nin jumped up. After glancing over to where Aiko was sitting calmly, he angrily turned on the proctor. "What kind of stupid rule is that?!! There are guys here who have taken the exam before!" He protested, each syllable accented by the puppy barking on his head.

The scarred man chuckled, then outright laughed. "You guys were unlucky. |This year it's my rules... But I can give you a way out." His face stretched into a menacing grin. "Those who aren't confident can choose not to take it... and try again next year." He paused to let it sink in.

"Now lets begin the tenth question! Those that do not wish to take it, raise your hand. Once your nuber is confirmed, leave."
Aya
Aya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:49 pm

Aiko glanced around and watched as several nin raised their hands. She yawned again and stretched her arms forwards, resting her chin on her hands.

"Mm, well, let's stick around for a bit."
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aya Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Aito heard her and nodded to herself. There wasn't much of a chance of her failing, so... whatever.

A spiky-blond boy, leaf genin, slammed down his hand, standing up. "Don't underestimate me!! I will not run!" He shouted, eyes burning with passion. "I'll take it, even if I'm a genin forever!! My will alone will make a a hokage, I don't care!"

"That's stretching it a bit, don't you think?" Aito muttered, amused. This kid has guts.

The kid ignored her. "I'm not afraid!"
His words seemed to hang in the air like a challenge as he sat down.

Ibiki eyed the nin, barely more than a child. "I'll ask you again. Your life is riding on this decision. this is your last chance to quit."

The genin stared resolutely back. "I follow my unbending words... That's my nindo, my ninja way."
Aya
Aya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Aiko lifted her head and blinked, eyes staring at the back of the blonde genin's head. Strands from her bun fell into her face as she smiled faintly.

No one else left the room. This genin's words seemed to have struck a hopeful cord within them all.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aya Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Ibiki's scarred face stretched a little as he grinned. "Good decision. Now, to everyone still remaining..."

The gathered genin almost collectively gulped and stiffened.

"I congratulate you on passing the first test!"

A pink-haired leaf nin half-raised out of her seat. "Wait... what?!" She looked shocked. "We already pass?! What about the tenth question?"
Aya
Aya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum