Sybil's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolute!!!!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Absolute!!!! Empty Absolute!!!!

Post  Sybil Corvax Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:18 am

My word is law! : D

Anything that bothers me, I'll let you know.

Until then, it's open season. Don't complain.

Last edited by Sybil Corvax on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : : D)
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

https://sybilsrealm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Absolute!!!! Empty Re: Absolute!!!!

Post  Jaevyn Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Wink You got it boss!!
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:25 am

That's right!

*grins*
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Haha Wink Wink
Mmmmm, boss... <3<3<3 hahahaha
I'm hyper and I have Jaevyn on the brain... xD AHAHAHAHAHA NOT A GOOD MIX AT ALL mwahahahahahahaha
MWAH!! *BIG KISSEZ!!!* hahahaha

I dunno... -__-

wow... that was both Jaevyn AND Chaey all in the same post haha nice xD lmao
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Well, they are technically the same person, so...yeah.

It makes sense that it works that way lol.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Hahaha, ya so you see? Rambling can be fun!! haha

Like, I used to email this one friend of mine and we'd have characters 'talk' during it haha like in ** or <> or ~~ so like *this would be Jaevyn* <This would be Chaey, thank you very much. note: I don't know of this Jaevyn character you're speaking of> *nice try hott stuff!!* <oh shut up...> *heehee* Ya... haha (and then I would play along with what the characters are saying haha) and then ya... xD it's a lot of fun cuz you put the characteristics of those characters as if they're there talking with you haha xD it's great fun! I'll send you the email or post it, that I saved of random rambling from this friend of mine *a friend I don't know...* <shut up, this is not your post!> *don't tell me what to do! I'll do what I want!* <god help us all...> *hahaha god is like a plan!! No good to anybody!!!* <ya... I'm just going to shut up and be respectful of Python> *ooooh!! Me too!! Me too!! heehee* See?? it's a lot of fun haha specially if you have really great funny characters to do it with haha like Jaevyn and Chaey for instance haha

You should try it, it's great fun haha
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:21 pm

lolz, it does look like fun.

Even if I am slightly confused by the entire thing. Markie would just end up confusing me even more -_-;
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:33 pm

Haha, we should so try it!!! It'd be so much fun!!! haha xD confusing or not haha
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:51 am

well, this forum is for crazies like the both of us so it should work xD
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:07 am

WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! yayyy haha xD lmao haha but you have to do it too... lol I don't wanna be the only crazy doing it haha xD ok?
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:38 am

um....okay? lolz
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:47 am

Haha ya xD you'll see haha it's a load of fun Wink *Yupperz! haha* <oh brother... she's in French class, we can't do this...> *PFFT!!!!* <OH GROW UP!!!> *No.*
OKAY, I'm putting a stop to this, I need to pay attention haha xD lmao <Ya! See?> *Oh bite me!*
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:49 am

good luck with that lolz
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:38 am

hahaha ya for sure... xD OH!! That email haha I shows you now Smile

******Warning: This email is long and scary...You have been for-warned. Please feel free to skip this mindless babble completely. Or read on and enter our whacked out world!******
Hiya!
How's life going? Better hopefully, since the last time we talked you were sicker then hell. Can one be sicker then hell? Hmm I dunno, but I guess you get my drift. I'm warning you that this mail may be a little weird, becasue I have a lot of people waiting to talk to you guys. I'm not going to make them change colours if they don't want to because it will just be too confusing. Arg! They are chomping at the bit so I will let them bother you for a while! Won't that be fun!
*Sheesh she goes on and on about nothing. Blah blah blah when we are the ones who actually want to talk about something interesting.* <I know she seems to never shut up. How do you deal big bro???How DO you deal?> *I generally ignore her, it's more fun that way. Then she gets anoyed and I call my knight in shining armour to come and save me. Alas the evil Echo is trying to swipe me. Where oh where is my dearest sweetest boyfriend?? Where could he be?* ~I'm not even going to begin to try to understand how your mind works. He must want something to be this nice to me.~ *Hmm what could I, being Chris, possibly want...Hmmm that's a thinker.* ~Sarcasum suits you.~ *You're changing the subject!!!* ~I swear if you don't quit being a little pain, I'm going to...~ *NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BOOK. PLEASE DON'T PICK UP THE..TOO LATE YOU'VE DONE IT. NO FUN FOR ME. NOW HE'S GOING TO READ ALL NIGHT AND IGNORE MY PLEAS FOR COMPANIONSHIP* @Companionship my ass. You have a one track mind we all know what you really want.@ *I wan't even thinking about sex, honestly.* @Sure you weren't@ *I wasn't and I wounld't talk, oh fucker of mfdsnfkjahfuiahfkjaf* <Heehee Pekoe just clobbered him. I guess the book thing was short lived.> ~You really have to learn when to keep your mouth shut. Especially about other people's affairs. Not affairs like cheating, affairs like business. Other people's business~ *We get it sweetling* @Oh Jesus just go and make out already! I'd like to have a normal conversation.Well as normal as possible@ *Ya you just want to change the subject. We all know your little secret!!!* <It's quite true really. Once you tell Micah you might as well have told everyone. I know that's how I found out. That kid has a big mouth>
%That is so NOT true. I can be quiet about things. Just not relationship things. It's not like we couldn't put two and two together anyways... sheesh% <But still you coulds have let US figure it out> %Well that way you would never have found out!% <Are you implying that I am not as intelligent as you? Because if so, you are sadly mistaken.> %Oh quit with the big words. You're impressing no one% <I wasn't trying to...> @Ok seriously shut up. This is getting out of hand@ ~True dat~ *Ahhh He's being all ghetto!!! How cute.* ~ What is your problem today??~ *Nothing* @I think he wants to make you annoyed so the sex is better.@ *Sex is much more fun when one of us is a little ticked. Som much more forceful.* ~...~ @Pekoe just died of mortification. Poor thing he was so young...@ ~I'm not dead I'm just...just...Damn Chris what is your issue? Why do you have to go and say things like that to them?~ *Because I can...?* ~~ *Aw don't be mad! Please....!!!!!!* <I think that he would get down on his knees...oh never mind just did. He looks so cute and helpless> @You people should write soaps, I swear.@ ~Oh get up already...I'm not mad, just try to keep your mouth shut.~ *No frenching then?* %Oh too bad. That's fun. Tongue wars!!!% @Ew...all that spit...And you would think Chris wouldn't like it being a doctor and all....@ *Ah but alas without frenching what is there? Boring old kissing. No tongue, no fun * ~I can't believe you said that. We NEVER french. You think it's dirty~ *Ya, I know I just wnated you to say it, so that I could be mad for a change.* ~Mad at what?~ *Oh I dunno...* ~You are really lucky that you're cute.~ *And good in bed...Don't forget that part. It's one of my strong points. * ~Oy~ *What's that mean?* It's like a sigh dear. *Oh I get it now.!* Goody. It's nice that you're no longer confused. $Greetings people, what's going on?$ <Chris and Pekoe are talking about their sex lives, Stew is saying that we should write soaps and Micah is lost. I think I'm liking this fucked up mail thing> $Ok good to know. Hey I just realized that I have no clue who I'm talking to! $ ~It's part of the fun~ *Fun? What fun?* #Ok I have to ask. How could a person with some sense, be in love with someone so dense?# *I'M NOT DENSE! I'M JUST A LITTLE TIRED RIGHT NOW!!* <From all the sex, your not having?> *Exactly! See she's catching on* #Yes that's all well and good, but how can you be tired from not having sex? Dude what am I getting myself into?# ~Good question....~ *I'm tired from following Pekoe around telling him how horny I am. It's very hard work.* How bout we practice keeping our mouths shut? Yay that'll be fun! *Fun for you maybe.* ~~ *Oh I'm getting the look again. Changing topic...NOW!* <To what> $Good question$ *How about...babies?* ~Can't have them, wouldn't want them. ~ *You're grouchy today. Ok how about we talk about someone else's sex life...like Stew's!!* @How about we don't!@ *Oh come on it will be fun!* @How about I bash your head in, that WILL be fun@ *EEEEP! I hate it when he gets all hot and bothered. Who would want to hurt a lowly helpless, cute little vampire??? Did I mention helpless??* @Ya you did and I still don't care@ ^I want to kill him I want to kill him!!!Let me kill him Stew. I haven't gotten to blow anyone up all day!^ @ Ok sure but just this once!@ *Oh no not her. I don't want to be murdered by a girl. Especially that one!*% Hey at least you aren't being killed by someone you don't know. Now you'll know who to haunt!% *How is that better??* %I dunno really I was only trying to help% *Pekoe* ~Mmmm what?~ *I'm getting threaten and you're READING???* ~I wasn't reading I was skimming.~ *No ne cares if I die....* ~I care I do really! Just stop crying Chris.~ *I'm just going to go and blow myself up and end my foul life. Goodbye cruel world.* $He's a drama queen$ <We should call him Drama Queer> #That would e fun!# <I've always liked the word queer. It has such a nice ring to it. Drama Queer> ** ~Oh for heavens sake!~ <> $$ %% ^ Dude!!! I want me some of that!^ # Me too! Man Pekoe can be hot when he wants too. Look at all that chest. Mmmmmmm. Ooooh that ripping of clothes...Sex on the rug# @Moaning...Screaming@ <Bumping in the night> ^It's a good thing they can't reproduce or there would be babies everywhere...^ ~ Are you guysa done?~ *Ya really guys there was none of that going on. Just harmless kissing* ^Riiight. Who do you think they believe??^ *IT WAS!* #Right Chris whatever you say. We'll let them decide!# *Pekoe tell them! * ~Tell them what?~ *Oh forget it I'm going to bed * ~Ok I'll come.~ *YOU aren't invited. You can sleep on the couch.* ~ What did I do?~ *Plenty. Don't touch me!* ~Oy~ @Someone's in trouble now.@ ~I still don't know what I did.~ ^I think it was when you guys were done kissing and fighting instead. The unwritten parts.^ ~Really?~ ^Ya, the yelling gave off that effect.^ ~Oh...~ ^And we thought Chris was dumb.^ ~ I thought he was just kidding around~ <He doesn't really yell when he's kidding.> @Give the girl a prize she hit the nail right on the head!!!@ <Yeah me! What was he mad about anyways?> ~Um.....~ <Great Pekoe perfect....It's good that you pay so much attention> ~I was trying to keep Raye from slapping him~ ^Hey, don't drag me into this. I don't want to have to sleep one the couch. That thing tries to eat you....^ %It sucks you in...Never to return% @It's a piece of furniture, not a black hole.@ $You people are crazy, I'm going to sleep.....Mallow is much more sane then you guys...Later people, Have a nice night$ <He is so much nicer then the rest of us. We are so rude. Leaving without saying goodbye and butting in....Sheesh> ^Good point, excuse me while I make Chris say goodbye.......^
*Bye.* ~Are you o....~ *Don't talk to me. You aren't worthy* ~....~ ^BURN!^ #Iswear they should just get married. They act like they are anyway.# <It's because me dear brother is moody.> ^No kidding. That's the understatement of the year.^ %Actually he told me that if Pekoe kept being a jerk he would dump him....Hmmm maybe we can look forward to that fight too!% ~Really? ~ %Yeppers% ^I don't think he'd go that far^ *Oh yes I would.* ^I thought you were gone!^ *Changed my mind. Just so you all know and don't ask me about it I am not, i repeat am NOT dating ANYONE! no one at all. Have a nice life Pekoe* ~.......~ ^Oy..these two are hopeless.^
While they fight that out among themselves, I'm going to turn to happier news. Um...I got a new puppy on the weekend. Yay! His name is......You're going to laugh I know it.....Anyways it's Mokuba...Yep let it all out now. Oh and by the way excuse my little drama queens <Queers!>, they get like that every once and a while. Pekoe and Chris I mean. I swear they should just get tied, then all their issues would go away. Chris would stop worrying about Pekoe being bored with him <How could you be bored with Chris???> , and Pekoe would stop being so dumb and screwing things up. <True dat> ^I feel like flicking him^
Anyways this is too too long ans weird and screwed up. I'll give you updates on a later date. They will probably have everything solved in a few days of yelling. Joy oh bliss. The joys of young men. @Oooooh and now the yelling begins!!! Chris is very loud. You would think that in this situation and based on his general nature that Chris would be the quiet meak one right now. Hmm not so. He's making most of hte noise while Pekoe just stands there and takes it. At least he's listening....@ Good point. @I'm glad we don't fight like that...It's just so tiring. All that yelling.@ Bursting of the ear drums! AHHHH! Ok, this time it's really good bye I swear! LATER! @Bye...Gotta get going!@ ^He is so whipped....Anyways later all you people out there! Have a craptacular week!!!^ #I think she is high on some happy happy drug...Ciao Been nice chatting with you all# %Ya same here! I like to talk mindlessly about nothing to people I don't know. Who doesn't? Ta Ta For Now% <I guess I am the last....Poor me. Anyways, sorry about all of that drama. We are so fucked up. You probably think that we are all screwed and you may be right. Um...Well talk to you all later I suppose. Catch you one the flip side!>
Echo *Chris* ~Pekoe~ <Igwaine(<--Chris's kid sister)> @Stew@ %Micah% $Nikki$ #Smithe# and ^Raye^

haha, so ya... that's what it's like... it's SO much fun!! specially if you have characters that are wild and outrageous like ours hahahaha we should so just go wild and have fun with it! It'd be cool! And good for a laugh whenever we're feeling not too happy Smile haha
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:36 am

I'm just very confused.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:38 am

Haha, when I read through that email, I laughed my ass off!!! I thought it was just SOOOOO funny hahaha
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:49 am

lolz it was funny
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:50 am

Ya Very Happy haha see, that's what I'm talking about when I mentioned it before haha Razz just have our characters talking nonsense when we reply haha like they're actually sitting beside us Smile could be fun, no?
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:50 am

yeah.
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:53 am

Ooooooooh!!! Is purple now!! <3 haha
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:56 am

yup, I took a look and purple suits it more methinks xD

Haha, Purple!
I like blue better...
Blue is boring, Ave! Purple and Orange are the awesomesst colors!
Awesomesst? That's not a word, Markie...
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaevyn Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:08 am

I like purple Smile purple is pretty, although I like black or blue better Smile
*BAH! YOU SUCK!! They don't have pink...*
<They have violet>
*not the saaaammmmeeeee!!*
<So whine why don'tcha...>
*Already did that, bored now*
<What->
*Ooooooooo!!! I like blue too!! my hair's blue!!! haha!! Look!! LOOK!!!!*
<I know, stop shoving your head in my face>
*heeheeheeheehee*
<oh good god... save us all now...>
*there is no god*
<what? how->
*THERE IS NO GOD!!!!*
<...>
*YA, THAT'S RIGHT!!! YOU HUSH UP NOW!!!*
*what?*
Nothing... nothing at all...
*well good! heeheehee*
Ya... so... I'mma go get the rest of my rice now...
*Ya, you do that... we'll sit here being nothing by figments of your imagination while you're away stuffing your gut with small, tasty grains of brown rice*
<Overactor...>
*SHUT UP!!!*
Jaevyn
Jaevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybil Corvax Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:08 am

lolz
Sybil Corvax
Sybil Corvax
Admin